Media Generation Ventures Ltd (MGV) is a subsidiary of the Media Generation Group Ltd., based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, UK, which was established in 2001 as a spin-off from Spearhead Exhibitions Ltd.
The Group has established a strong track record for organising a range of high profile international business-to-business events; these have a deserved reputation for the quality of their content, the calibre of the participants, and the networking opportunities they provide.
InterMET Asia – InterMET Asia is the international exhibition & conference on the application of weather, environmental and climate change measurement and analysis technology in the Asia-Pacific region.It is a two day international exhibition showcasing the latest technical innovations, meteorology equipment and services. The conference provides a thought leadership forum for the end-users in the weather affected industries. The fourth edition of InterMET Asia will take place between 22-23 March 2017 at Suntec Singapore. The exhibtion will showcase a broad range of weather and climate change monitoring, measurement, analysis and forecasting technologies relevant to decision makers across a wide range of activities.
2016 conference proceedings are online at www.intermet.asia and please join our http://blog.intermet.asia/ and LinkedIn Group https://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=5135492&trk=my_groups-tile-grp
InterMET Supporters and Partners
- Cooperation Framework
- World Bank Group
- Global Facility for Disaster Reduction and Recovery
- InterMET Asia
- Official Supporters
- National Environment Agency Singapore
- Singapore Exhibition & Convention Bureau
- Association of Hydro-Meteorology Equipment Industry (HMEI)
- International Society of Precision Agriculture (ISPA)
- World Energy & Meteorology Council
- Official Welcome Petteri Taalas, Secretary-General, World Meteorological Organisation
- Partner The Met Office UK