FTS—Forest Technology Systems, Ltd.—is a leading manufacturer of remote environmental monitoring solutions, instrumentation and communications technology. We focus on hydrology, fire weather and meteorological applications. Our equipment forms the backbone of some of the world’s most sophisticated and demanding environmental monitoring networks. For over 35 years, FTS environmental monitoring stations have proven themselves under the most demanding conditions. From the most remote northern regions of arctic Canada to the sun-beaten, wind-blown salt and sand of the Mexican coast, FTS technology is engineered rugged and is unparalleled in ease-of-use.
- FTS is a world leader in environmental monitoring solutions for fire weather., hydrology and meteorology.
- FTS supplies the largest and most complex fire weather monitoring network in the world.
- FTS stations are in use by every one of the top 50 government forest management agencies in every corner of the United States and Canada.
- An industry leader in elevated decision making through the use of the Internet of Things (IoT), cloud-based software and a mobile app on our FTS360 platform.
- FTS portable and fixed-site remote automated weather stations set the standard for reliability and simplicity of operation, maintenance, and installation.
- Our GOES transmitter is recognized as the most reliable GOES technology available, and is licensed for use by other environmental monitoring equipment manufacturers.