GEONICA a Spanish Company founded in 1974 who designs, manufactures, installs and maintains Automatic Stations, Systems and Measuring Networks with Data Transmission, Images and Alarms in Real or Delayed time, for Meteorology, Hydrology, Oceanography, as well as for Environmental Monitoring in general.
Based on our own line of Automatic Data Acquisition and Transmission Stations, METEODATA / HYDRODATA Series, with an advanced and flexible management software GEONICA Suite 4K and WEBTRANS Ubiquitas Internet Platform, we have integrated all types of sensors and communication systems (cellular, radio, satellite, line) to provide complete solutions, systems and measuring networks, intended for different applications on several sectors such as: Meteorology, Hydrology, Early Warning Systems (EWS) & Civil Protection, Water Management and Water Quality, Agriculture, Renewable Energy (Solar and Wind), Port Safety, Coastal Oceanography, Tides and Waves, Road Safety / Road Weather Information Systems (RWIS), Airports and Heliports (AWOS), Railways, Air Quality, Ambient Noise, Seismology, Industry and Mining, Military applications, and everything you need for environmental monitoring & measurements.
GEONICA main product lines classified by sector are:
- Meteorology and Hydrology Systems: HYDROMET
- Early Warning Systems (EWS): RAINALERT and LIGHTNING ALERT
- Radar Tide Gauge Systems: DATAMAR
- Coastal Oceanography Systems: SAFE PORT and WAVE ALERT
- Solar Energy Assessment: SEMS-2000/3000
- Wind Energy Assessment: WIND POWER
- Agrometeorology Systems: AGROMET
- Water Quality Systems: AQUALERT
- Traffic / Road Safety (RWIS): SAFE ROAD, DATACAR, WIND ALERT and ICEFREE
- Airport Weather Observation (AWOS): AIRPORT WEATHER and PRESENT WEATHER
- Ambient Noise Monitoring Systems: NOISE MAPPER
- Gas and Radioactivity Detection Systems: GAS ALERT and GAMMALERT
- Communication Systems: GEO-Comms
- Satellite Communication Systems: GEO-SAT-Comms
GEONICA is an ISO 9001 certified company.