CAE designs, produces, installs and maintains multi-hazard monitoring and early warning systems.
Our solutions aim at mitigating the risk associated with extreme weather, hydrological and hydrogeological events, wildfires and water pollution.
Robustness of components, expertise in project design, quality of installation, excellent remote and in-field maintenance technologies and technical training, make CAE a reliable partner for institutions and foreign system integrators.
During more than 40 years of activity, we have delivered and installed more than 5,000 automatic stations globally. We constantly invest in the development of reliable, innovative and interoperable technologies that are essential to safeguard life and property. Each year we devote about 10% of our budget in Research & Development in order to meet our mission of ‘innovation for a safer world’.
Main international projects contracted to CAE S.p.A. :
- 2008 – Italian ODA (Overseas Development Assistance) Project in Vietnam – “Improving the Flood Forecasting and Warning System in Vietnam”.
- 2009 – Ministry of Environment of Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela – “Improving water quality monitoring in 3 water reservoirs supplying water to Caracas”.
- 2012 – World Bank in Vietnam – “Natural Disaster Risk Management WB4” sub project “Strengthening Capabilities of Flood Warning and Monitoring in Cuu Long Delta River”.
- 2017 – Italian ODA (Overseas Development Assistance) Project in Maldives – "Enhancing weather and climate monitoring and data management capacity of MMS (Maldives Meteorological Service) for reducing vulnerabilities of climate change in the Maldives: Supply and Installation of 25 Automatic Weather Stations".
- 2018 – Italian ODA (Overseas Development Assistance) Project in Vietnam – "Improving the Flood Forecasting and Warning System in Vietnam, ll Phase”. Procurement package: “Supply and Installation of the Specialized Equipment, Mobile Survey Unit and Related Services".
- 2019 – World Bank in Serbia – “Serbia National Disaster Risk Management Program” subproject “Procurement of: Hydrological and UHF equipment”.
The CAEtech dataloggers of the Compact line are innovative units. The products of the Compact line are compact, scalable and customizable.-->
Tipping bucket rain gauge with 1000 cm2 captation surface. It indicates any malfunctions before they cause interruption of measurement. PG10R: heated version.-->
Built-in 3G mobile modem and datalogger. It can measure, locally record and automatically send to a FTP server data.-->
Created to remotely control a serial interface. The controller manages a two always-on serial interfaces (RS232 and RS485) and the RF communication protocol.-->
Communication device dedicated to the remote activation or deactivation of instruments for the dissemination of alarms or for the prohibition of vehicular traffic.-->
Sensor for measuring temperature and air humidity. The containment structure is designed to protect the sensor from wearing and to grant adequate ventilation.-->
ULM30/N is an ultrasonic snow level sensor, equipped with its own electronics with microprocessor and storage memory.-->
ULM30 is an ultrasonic hydrometric level sensor, equipped with its own electronics with microprocessor and storage memory.-->
Independence from changes in temperature and humidity, provides accurate measurements in all weather conditions, with a measurement accuracy of ±2 mm up to 35 m.<!---->
Its embedded electronics and the smart usage of the heaters make it usable without mains power supply also at low temperatures.-->
Very accurate tipping bucket rain gauge for rain intensity measurement. It's designed to avoid any breakdown thanks to robustness and diagnostics.-->
Datalogger with an embedded Linux operating system and web server on board. Highly configurable, designed for alert management and low power consumption.-->
2 Jul 2021 - _CAE - SERBIA INVESTS IN THE METEOROLOGICAL SECTOR_
25 Jun 2021 - _CAE WINS THE LEADERBOARD OF HYDROMETLATAM VIRTUAL 2021_
15 Jul 2020 - _Innovation and Reliability: The CAE’s Test Field_
7 Apr 2020 - _CAE wins groundwater monitoring system tender_
16 Mar 2020 - _CAE – Maldives choose Italian technology again_
20 Feb 2020 - _CAE – Serbia invests in the meteorological sector_